Sunday 23 September 2012

MY FIRST NIGHT

Eehhhhhemmm..............
ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAHI WABARAKATUH...


Good night to Teacher Sha..
Fist timer..hahaha..(just kidding) i have blog in my life.
Actually my english broken but i still try my best in my life to  be strong to face challenge.
I hope Teacher Sha and all my friends will support me from back,infront,beside,upside and from all position.


Thanks to ALLAH SWT because give me a life to do this blog without ALLAH SWT i can't finish my  blog.Thanks to bro triple A (Azlan, Amir,Azam) because help me to finish my blog.

Now the time show 11.30pm.As usually this time i feel sleepy and i  wash my leg and take ablution.Before i sleep i recite surah Al-Mulk and go to sleep.

good night my world...

ALLAHHUAKBAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment